onsdag 26 november 2014

The Velvet at GARDEN

Today's been very stressful, I had class until 3pm then I went home, changed clothes and went to Shimokitazawa to see The Velvet!


A little bird told me they'd be first out tonight so there was no time to loose (me finding places are the worst thing possible, I get lost very easy). I acctually passed by GARDEN...no I'm not kidding, I passed it and had to go back... that's happened so much since I got here it's not funny (and always as embarrassing to go back).

The good thing with these really small livegigs are that it's not packed. You can arrive 15 minutes before they start and get to the front row or at least really close to the stage. The Velvet doesn't have that much fans so I got a good spot between Mimi and Bera ^^

Over a month ago I acctually found black stockings with white dots! So eventhough the band now changed outfits to nonpolka dots I decided to wear them anyway.

I have to say I love the new outfits. Mimi looked adorable. He wore long black pants with a black sleeveless shirt, which was longer at the back and almost a bit short at the front because he kept flashing his cute stomach, with ruffles and a red ribbon around his neck. On top of that he had a black blazer with some decorations on his shoulders.
Tonights setlist was perfect IMO, almost the whole setlist was favorite songs of mine and I finally got to hear SORROW! <3

At the live I went to in October they also played Meikyuu shoujo and I totally fell in love with that! The song's from the compilation cd DEEP MORE DEEP that was released this summer, unfortunately I haven't heard the recorded version, only at lives, but it's one of the best songs from The Velvet *_* You can acctually here it in their video from the Halloween gig on their official youtube channel (and see Mimi's cute dancing which makes me feel so retarded when doing -.- I'm pretty sure I don't look as cute as him doing that -.-'')


Tonight unfortunatley Bera had some problems with the strap on his guitar, it broke during Usotsuki onna no shita o nuke (I think it was during that song..) so he had to sit down for a bit and play. But even though after getting some help from the staff, the strap broke again and this time he dropped the guitar on the floor infront of the stage. Mimi kept going though but I couldn't help but to look at Bera since I thought he was gonna fall down from stage when he picked up his guitar >_< This was at the end of Victor, Mimi kept going on his own, but between Victor and SORROW they had a short break in which staff helped Bera to attach the strap to his guitar with sticky tape.

As always they were full of energy on stage, I really admire their scenepresens. I wish more people would come and see how awesome they are live. For tonight I didn't really care about all the specific handmovements and stuff, I'm tired of keeping up with that to be honest, hehe. I just wanted to enjoy The Velvet, and I'm glad I did because it was a really great live.

After they played (which didn't feel like 30 minutes, more like 15) I went over to the merchtable! Unfortunatley Mimi wasn't the one standing there like last time =( I really wanted to thank him for bringing t-shirts^^ 
As seen on my photo I got the black t-shirt (SO pretty *_*), 幻影フィクション and a cheki. When you buy cheki's you can't pick which one you like, you just draw one or as many as you buy from a bunch, and I had the badluck of getting Bera with their support drummer (no offense but I want Bera and Mimi...). But like an angel sent from  heaven, this woman came up to me asking if I bought any chekis because she wanted to trade, and she wanted mine and gave me the close up of Mimi and Bera <3 on top of that, when I thanked her I said I wanted one with Mimi she just handed me the Mimi single shot, and when I was about to pay her she didn't want it *_* So I got Mimi as a gift! I was so surprised, couldn't thank her enough <3

I left early, mostly because I'm tired of seeing mostly shitty random bands and I had early class. In October I thought I should see The Velvet once more before I leave Japan, so I did, but now I want to see them again XD Maybe I can catch them once more if possible.

(I got a reply on this photo on twitter, someone really liked the t-shirt, if I go again, I can offer to buy t-shirts or cheki's if anyone wants! Please comment or mail me if that sounds interesting.)


Setlist:
1.Plastic doll
2.Meikyuu shoujo
-MC-
3.Usotsuki onna no shita o nuke 

4.25 ji no Cinderella 
5.Victor
6.SORROW

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar