måndag 3 november 2014

Schwarz Stein Incubus Garden

Tonight I went to Shibuya Rex for Schwarz Stein's oneman live Incubus Garden!


I've not only seen Schwarz Stein at Kamijo's Halloween event 2 weeks ago, I acctually went to Japan JUST to see them in 2012 (back in the days when we thought it would be the second and final reunion live). So I knew what I could look forward to tonight...

I've never been to Shibuya Rex, so I'm happy that I'm a time pessimist because I got lost...

Anyway, I thought I had a great ticket because my number was 7, BUT, then they said that the people who preordered was A1-A90 :P so after a 100 people was let in, it was my turn :P
Of course I went for the right side of the stage as usual, since I want to stand infront of Hora.

My outfit for tonight, was dedicated to Hora <3

As far as I saw, there was only me and another girl in the Hora t-shirt!

While waiting they played songs from Hora's solo, happy suprise! Then the curtain raised and for a change they didn't start with Testament, but with The Alternation of Generations -Conception-. I really like Testament and think it's a better opening...BUT since the second song was COCOON this was probably better. When the curtain was raised you could see that they had really thin, black fabric hanging across the roof and Hora was on the left side of the stage this time (so sad, I noticed he posted that on his blog just before I left home... T-T) and Kaya stood in the middle of the stage.

It really felt like they went for a darker theme tonight, Kaya didn't run out smiling, he was deadly serious most of the time, and the setlist felt a bit "heavier".
Again they had a bit of a problem with the sound, during Profane Gene it just stoped for a short while. Kaya smiled and then just continued when the sound went back on.

Kaya kept a serious face through the MC as well...until people screamed that Hora was cute and his reply was "I know", that made Kaya laugh. And when he agreed that Kaya was pretty, Kaya said there was something wrong with Hora tonight, hehe. Kaya also mentioned that Hora and Közi became friends after their coupling tour with ZIZ (Közi went over to Hora's place, Kaya mentioned that, but Hora also wrote about that on his blog).
People yelled A LOT for Hora tonight, and in the beginning he just raised his hands like he wanted more to shout, then he began to smile and finally he raised his hands as in a "I don't know"-expression XD I'm guessing Hora's not that comfortable with a lot of attention.

 Tonight they played both Lilith and Sleeping Madness, and Lilith grew on me, I wasn't that impressed by the preview but live, it was good. Sleeping Madness on the other hand, OMG I love this! It's by far the best track they've released since their comeback! Like I said about Kamijo's event, it's really great live, it's a perfect livesong, so I'm really happy that I was here for this release and got to hear it 3 times! (I assume now that they'll play it on friday aswell)

Just like before, most people stand kind of calm at their own space....until it's time for the heavy stuff. I'm happy about that because thanks to Creeper, Syphilis and Disorder and Succubus I squeezed almost till the first row. Kaya got all crazy too, I don't even remember which song it was because I just died a bit on the inside; he got to the left edge of the stage, holding on to the pillar and bent down. All of us in the crowd held out our hands, but he didn't reach out for us, then I saw how people aimed for his face XD So I stroke the back of my hand against his cheek, and when I did that he turned his face a bit to my hand and kissed it slightly (draged his lips towards it). I was so suprised XD I felt his lipstick on the back of my hand (asdfghjkl), unfortunatley I didn't get any on my hand...
The same hand got to touch Hora's hand aswell *fangirling*... I'm almost thinking about skinning my hand to save Kaya's and Hora's DNA.... *obviously joking*

For their first encore Hora entered stage alone, when Kaya joined him he joked and asked if he was going to do Bio Genesis (since that's the only song Hora sings completly by himself). Instead they did Kuroageha, and Kaya said that was the first song they did togheter. Hora posted some time ago on his blog saying they'd do old songs so people should help them with the lyrics....but I didn't think he meant songs they've already played! (Hora come on, you've done Kuroageha at least twice...)

I don't really remember the full order of songs, but I do remember they did SIRIUS at the end and Kaya looked sad, like he was crying to be honest. He stood with his back when the song ended, Hora picked up his portabe keyboard and Kaya went over to him and whispered something and then they both went off... I got the feeling they didn't mean to have a paus there...no idea what happened to Kaya.
Everyone began to shout for another encore of course and Hora came out again with his phone, not taking pictures this time, but filming, and then he joked about putting it on youtube :P

Then they ended the evening with Last Hallucination.

On the merchtable, the only new items were Sleeping Madness (yes, they began a presale today) and a photoset! Kaya tweeted just now though, that there will be new items for the gig on friday (something about a poster). I was suprised there were no chekis for sale this evening...

And just as Hora said on his blog, we all recieved a demo cd. I haven't heard it yet, hopefully I'll have it ripped tomorrow.

I didn't have the last Hora photoset, but now the Hora photos are complete, muahaha

After I saw Schwarz Stein in 2012 I used to think it was the best live gig I've ever been to, but tonight, after seeing them for the 3rd time I can honestly say they are the best band I've ever seen. There's so much energy on stage and in the audience, and I love to see how happy Kaya and Hora seems on stage. Eventhough Hora's a bit shy and sometimes just stands there^^
I'm really looking forward to the gig on friday with the band called aki, but I'm also sad because it might be the last one I'll see before I leave Japan.

Setlist:
The Alternation of Generations -Conception-
COCOON -Fallen-
Fester Love
Queen of Decadence
MC
Profane gene
Emergence of Silence
Lilith
Transient
MC
Current
Perfect Garden
Rise to Heaven -2014-
Sleeping Madness
Creeper
Syphilis and Disorder
Succubus -2014-
New Vogue Children
The Alternation of Generations -Increase-

Encore
Kuroageha
SIRIUS-Hallucination-

Encore
Last Hallucination


Next livegig will be Velvet Eden on wednesday! Look forward to a livereport~






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar