fredag 7 november 2014

Schwarz Stein at Khaos Rave Decadence

This has been a busy week, Schwarz Stein on Monday, Velvet Eden och Wednesday and Schwarz Stein again today! (and Közi tomorrow x_X)


This wasn't a oneman, but a twoman they did with the band Aki (Aki is acctually a soloartist, the vocalist from the old band Laputa but he now has 2 members with him). I've never heard of Aki before, but their music was something like a mix of Schwarz Stein and Blam Honey in a way, so they stood for the rave tonight XD


Schwarz Stein was the opening act, and in general they had the same setlist as at their oneman, just shorter, and also, of course the same outfits. The only song they didn't play then was Release Me, but on the other hand they played that at Kamijo's event. I had a better ticket tonight, so I acctually was right behind the person who was at the front, so I had a very good view of Hora :3 Therefor I also got the chance to touch his somewhat sweaty hand 3 times (died on the inside from fangirl overdose). Hora's got quite the fanclub recently XD When I saw them in 2012 I remember that the center and left part of the floor was filled with people because that's where Kaya stands, while the right side was a bit less crowded. Now it's equal and there's so many people calling for Hora, which is fun because he always start out all serious and then when everyone's calling his name he smiles and looks so shy. A new thing I've noticed with Hora compared to 2012 is that he looks at people and gestures that they should put their hands up XD Not in a bad way, but he gives some people looks and sometimes points at them when they wave at him etc (I'm also guessing it's some fans which comes to every live), I think I got one of those points at the end... don't know if it was because I'm a foreigner or because of my Hora t-shirt XD He looks so pleased, eventhough he's obviously a bit uncomfortable on stage, it's very amusing to see and it makes me happy that he's happy to be back on stage. He looks so pretty when he smiles at people.
Hora wasn't as talkactive tonight as he was on Monday. People kept shouting for him and saying he's cute, but he kept smiling and looking down, hehe.

During the second MC Kaya began with making moaning sounds, he sounded a bit erotic, and then all of a sudden Hora did it too which made Kaya laugh saying he didn't see that one coming. Kaya also told us there would be a Schwarz Stein drink at the bar, called Madness Hora. I didn't really catch everything they were saying but I heard it would include milk, which made me slightly interested...
As you can see the ending was quite intense, all the Hora-songs at once. I really like Creeper live, it feels so weird when Kaya makes everyone do the armgesture (I do not mean to offend anyone, but surely everyone must agree on that it looks like a zieg heil?). People really got crazy during these when Hora got close to the edge of the stage. But he smiled and touched as many people as he could when he didn't sing. He looked so suprised that so many of us put out our hands for him XD It seemed like many of the people there was fans of Aki, and I was thinking that might have been the reason people all of a sudden changed their armmovements during Succubus :P Normally (don't know how they did it back in the days) but in 2012 and on their oneman on Monday, when they shout "Nightmare" people reach out with their hand and sort of bends forward (the people at the front more or less throws themselves at the front bars) but today people made some of those weird handmovements instead which are commonly seen at small livehouses when regular visual kei rockbands play (kind of hard to explain how it looks but they make some weird "fancy" hand movement and then just put their fist togheter and pull their arm towards themself). Same thing during Sleeping Madness when Hora's bit plays.
I've noticed Hora's no good with wires XD On Monday he got the wire from the mic above his head so it ruined his hair a bit, and today he spent some time pulling the wires from his keyboard over the floor, and watch his step so he wouldn't fall on them. He almost tripped during one of the ending songs (can't remember which), he came to the front by one of the speakers when he suddenly tottered and then smiled slightly suprised and embarrassed ^^ 

After Succubus they left stage, kind of sudden for Hora, Kaya on the other hand stayed, and began singing a song I did not recognise and in the middle Aki joined him on stage, and then they played their setlist. Like I said Aki had a harder sound than Schwarz Stein and I quite enjoyed their music.

I was thinking about going to be honest but stayed just incase, and lucky me because Schwarz Stein came back on stage. Kaya seemed to really like Aki's guitarist, he began to pet his cheek, and later following him on stage XD Hora seemed a bit uncomfortable again, hehe. He kept having a really shy and uncomfortable expression in his face when Aki talked to him. Aki mentioned Hora's symbol on his forehead, I didn't really understand what it was, but Hora looked so uncomfortable XD I almost felt sorry for him, standing there in the middle with all the attention aimed at him.
Then both bands played 3 songs togheter, I have no idea what it was but I get the feeling it was covers of some sort, I hope Kaya shares the titles on his blog *updated*.

Before leaing stage everyone went crazy over Hora again, shouting for him so he came over again. I wonder when he got this popular XD
They all got in again for a second encore, and they played one of the first songs yet again. Then it was really over.
I saved my drinkticket like always, thinking I could try Madness Hora, but no, of course that drink was cash only (500yen), so I had a coke...then I ordered the mysterious Madness Hora XD


I was a bit nervous about getting it because it includes vodka, and after Közi's talkingsession in which I had alcohol and ended up feeling drunk XD, I wasn't sure this would be a good idea, BUT....Hora doesn't make drinks everytime and I certainly can't have them, so I decided to try it anyway. To be honest I couldn't even feel the vodka, that's how weak it was. It tasted like sweet milk, so it was tasty. I just wonder why Hora made a drink with alcohol when he said himself that he doesn't drink, or is that the reason it didn't even taste like vodka XD (??)
Madness Hora included vodka, milk and gomme syrap, and ice of course (in case someone wants to try it at home :P).

As always Schwarz Stein was amazing live, and it made me really sad that this probably will be my last live with them. Still have the signing event next Saturday, but I want to see them play again =(

Setlist *Updated*
Testament
Current
Release Me
MC
Lilith
Transient
Perfect Garden
Rise to Heaven -2014-
New Vogue Children
MC 
Creeper
Sleeping Madness
Syphilis and Disorder
Succubus
The Alternation of Generations -Increase-

揺れながら…REMIX (Yurenagara, Kaya made a Laputa cover some time ago, and tonight Kaya sang it wich Aki)

Encore
少女A (Shoujo A, Nakamori Akina cover)
飾りじゃないのよ涙は (Kazari janai no yo namida wa, Nakamori Akina cover)
DESIRE-情熱- (Desire -jounetsu-, Nakamori Akina cover)


Incase anyone wants to hear the songs, here's some links. It's funny all of these bandmen in their middle 30's are into old jpop XD It's all catchy songs, but Kaya rocked these songs XD He should make a cover album of all these old goodies. As a small notice, Kaya and Aki even pulled off some of Nakamori's dance steps aswell, highly amusing.