torsdag 27 november 2014

BUCK-TICK 甘美な死骸 - quan vie nna sigue eye -

Today I finally got my BUCK-TICK perfume! It was kind of weird because they never gave us a shippingdate, like stores normally do, just that it would be shipped by the end of the month so I almost thought mine was lost somewhere (I have a really weird address which is way longer than normal), but it arrived safely!

Kanbina Shigai was released in 3000 bottles, and they've all been sold out! I can honestly say that it was a bit expensive since it's not highclass perfume :P but I like perfume, so if a band I like releases a fragrance, I'll be sure to get it!

 I haven't tried it, and I won't at least for now (perfume starts to get bad the minute you start using it since air will get down the bottle, and it might even change colour or smell after a while (like after 2 years), and since I don't drown myself in perfume one bottle lasts quite a while for me... but I have tried to smell the opening and judging from that it's kind of a weak fragrance, nothing that stands out a lot (which can be seen as good, I mean now most will probably not say they hate it:P).
The bottle was kind of heavy and eventhough the fragrance feels very female and I'm guessing the most people who bought it were women, the design is somewhat pour homme for me. I like that though.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar