fredag 3 oktober 2014

October

I'm kind of amazed that Japan starts Halloween so early. Stores are full of pumpkins and witches eventhough October just began. Halloween parties are also all over October (what happened to the fact it's acctually a holiday at the end of the month?), and yet Tokyo is so hot I feel like I'm on a trip to hell (I'm really bad with heat, and cold acctually).


I'm still on a hideous jetlag, so as soon as I lie down I'm lying there for probably 2-3 hours trying to sleep. But of course that can't stop me when it comes to seeing my bands. This morning I set my alarm so that I'd be ready to go down to Lawson at 10 a.m, to get a ticket to D's concert at Shinjuku BLAZE in November!


Shinjuku BLAZE isn't that big so I wanted to be sure I'd get a ticket, but their webpage was down and when I got to the Loppi machine it stoped working because too many were buying tickets at the same time :P But I got my ticket and that's what's important!

To be honest I've been a bit disapointed in D's latest releases but they have some really amazing songs from their previous albums and since they're going on hiatus I really want to see them (to be frank, many bands say they go on hiatus and then you never see them again).

Tomorrow though, I'll be seeing The Velvet for the first time! I've planned on going to one of their livegigs since the first time I went to Tokyo and then something else has come in the way. But tomorrow I'm finally off to see Bera and Mimi! I'm really looking forward to it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar