tisdag 21 oktober 2014

Easygoing Sunday and Imai Hisashi

Since I'm living a bit outside of Tokyo city I'm surrounded by a lot of nature. So on Sunday we went down to the river to have lunch.

I've seen this place everytime I take the train to Shinjuku but never acctually visited. It looks just like in the animes, or dramas, when they go down to the river! It was really pretty and peaceful.


That grass is turning yellow since autumn is coming, I can only imagen how beautiful it must've been some months earlier.

Also, today's Imai Hisashi's birthday! I've been listening to Mona Lisa Overdrive and I also went to 7-11 to pick up my live cd! 
Yay, I got the poster and pin!

I don't have a cdplayer, so I can't rip it or even listen to it, but I bet it's amazing, can't wait to find a download XD


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar