torsdag 30 oktober 2014

3 concerts in a week, might have been a bad idea

As the titles say, I had 3 concerts last week, while going to school = not smart.
Since I live a bit outside of Tokyo city, it takes at least 40minutes for me to get there, or more depending on where the venue is.

So, I had to go all the way to Odaiba on thursday to attend a concert (I was exhausted when I got back home x_x), on saturday was Kamijo's Halloween event and on sunday I went to see Jupiter!

I'm not a big fan of Jupiter (and to be honest, even at the concert some songs melted togheter and I felt like they played a song they already played :P), but I never got to see Versailles so I thought this is at least almost all the members! (close enough :P)

They were good as a live band, Zin's voice was good, but yeah, the songs...

They did play my 2 favorites though, Nostalgie and Innovation, so I was happy.

The highlights for the evening (except for those songs) were Yuki and Hizaki's solos. I got so excited because Hizaki's sounded a lot like the old solo songs he did (and also like Hizaki grace project, I wish he'd release something like that again).

I also noticed how manly Hizaki really is XD Everyone calls him Hime and he's so pretty, but damn his bodylanguage! Don't get it wrong, I think it's charming, but also a bit funny. He wore this skirt which was long on one side and shorter on the other, and he put up the leg with the short side on the stairs up to Yuki while playing sometimes and I kept thinking, at least some fangirls on front row has to see straight up his skirt!

Also, at their encore all the member had put on the tour t-shirts, and there Hizaki stood, with his manly arms (so cute), and when he left stage for good, he jumped down to the first row touching everybodys hands, then he jumped up on stage again, the very manly way (when you jump up on the side), which didn't just look funny because of that but also because he wore his really fancy skirt.

Everyone was kind of excited that they announced a new album and a new tour! The new album will be released in january and the tour begins in march.

Jupiter's flowers

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar