söndag 5 oktober 2014

The Velvet at Ikebukuro Cyber

Yesterday I had a reservation to go see The Velvet at Ikebukuro Cyber! I got some guidance from a The Velvet fan, otherwise I would've been completly lost! I had no idea all these events with a million bands playing had so much set "rules", so I was lucky to get help^^

While standing in line, in the rain, for 2 hours you could see bands arriving, Mimi and Bera aswell.

The Velvet was scheduled for 8pm, so for 4h we had to watch all these other random bands (I thought I had seen random, I had not...one band had a dragon bassist O_o).
Ikebukuro Cyber was so much smaller than I imagened! Eventhough it felt bad that most left when their favorite band played, it was acctually nice since the floor was so tiny.
The Velvet got a bit delayed, they were scheduled for 8pm, but the band playing before them never seemed to start :P
Their gig was so much more fun than I thought, both Mimi and Bera was so full of energy eventhough they weren't even playing for a full livehouse. Mimi danced and jumped around so much you couldn't help but get some of that energy. I totally forgot I was soaking wet XD
I enjoyed all the songs but Shiroi karasu wa nemurenai and Kansensuru android were two highlights^^ I stood infront of Bera and he came so close to the edge of stage I had his crotch like 30cm from my face, and a few drops of sweat landed on me. (XD)
Mimi stood at their table selling items afterwards (he was so cute*_*), I asked if he had any t-shirts with him and he looked so suprised, and apologised saying he didn't bring them, so he asked if I was coming to the Halloween event, but I'm not =( so I just got a cheki ^^ He was really kind =) (then I sat on the floor by their merchtable, taking short glances at them XD)

I can't go to the Halloween event, but I have to see them once more before I leave Japan *_* (and hopefully Mimi can bring t-shirts^^)



Setlist:
1. Shiroi karasu wa nemurenai
2. Fukigenna Mari
-MC-
3. Oboreru ningyo
4. Plastic doll
5. Meikyuu shoujo
6. Kansensuru android

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar