måndag 29 september 2014

Közi event at Naked Loft

Last night I went to Shinjuku Naked Loft to attend a talk/accoustic event with Közi among others!
I didn't really know what it was, but Közi was gonna be there, so I went XD

The bar was so much smaller than I imagened! I sat in the corner sipping my drink while trying to breath (so many were smoking x_x). They let us in it at 6pm, but the event didn't start until 7pm. Those who attended was Közi, Jiro and Chargeee from ZIZ and then a duo called bulb (which I never heard of), and both bands had their own menu^^ (see the picure below).

At 7 it started and Chargee rushed unto the tiny stage, followed by Jiro and then Közi <3 My inner fangirl wanted to faint but I decided to stand up instead to see him better XD He looked awesome, black suit, kind of widelegged pants, and the inner of the jacket had a pattern in darkred. To that he had a white/red striped shirt, a black tie, and big sunglasses. His hair was like it's been for the latest time, sort of brownish, in a similar hairstyle to this picture:


There was a lot of talking and I didn't understand it all =( they had one fun bit though, which every person had taken a picture! Közi's first was of his toiletpaper...which his cat had made a whole through! Yeah, looked like it put it's claw stright into it XD Közi had two more pictures, which was of toys for his cats ^^ (sweet ne).
He also drew a portrait of Chargeee :P
Like I said, there was a lot of talking, then finally, last they were going to sing a song each (ZIZ and that other band), and they did Kosmostill *_*
I have to say, I was so impressed by Közi. I mean he didn't start out as a singer, and now he sounds so amazing! He sounds good on the cd's but live, sugoi! and he didn't even look strained, he just sat there, so calmly and sang so amazingly. Really, I can't say how great it was to see that.
At the end of the event, when they were going off stage he accidently steped on the cord to the mic (I think it was Közi and not Jiro who did), they both looked a bit suprised when the mic made the noise from falling ^^ Then he waved good bye and got off.

This was the first time I saw Közi, which is kind of weird, I mean I've been to Tokyo twice and I've never seen one of my most beloved bandmen. I can't wait until I'll get to see him again!

This was the menu for tonight, ZIZ had a curry^^ (I wonder if that was Közi's decision since he sued to say it was his favorite food^^)

Next up is to see The Velvet on sunday! Looking forward to that!
Also, I finally found VIDEO GAYTION at Closet child!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar