lördag 13 september 2014

Ittekimasu

Tomorrow at this time I'm probably getting ready to head for the airport. I'm feeling both excited and very nervous. I've been to Tokyo twice before so I'm not really that scared of going there (eventhough I do think about stuff like missing my connecting flight, or the plane being set on fire and other silly things), but I think what I'm most nervous about is school. I didn't mentioned that in my previous entry but I'm going as an exchange student (I'll be writing my thesis when I get back next year!) and I'm really nervous about school to be honest x_x

I'm also really stressed about my gig-schedule XD I know I should just be happy that I'll see so many awesome bands but I'm really bad at finding places so I'm worried I'll get lost and won't get to the events on time :P I have a BUCK-TICK concert scheduled on the 25th, to add to my worries it's on a Thursday (what if I have class then XD??)

I hope everything will turn out fine though (and I bet it will), but to calm my nerves I'm listening to a really awesome song by BUCK-TICK. Be cautious though, I can barely watch this PV without feeling sick from all the spinning x_X


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar