lördag 13 september 2014

捨て猫

A while ago I came across an auction for Velvet Eden's single Sute Neko. This auction included a photo of the band, I have no idea where it came from, if it were a first press bonus or something from a special store. I bet most are familiar with this picture already, but the copy which has spread is in very bad quality, so I tried my best (without a scanner!!) to get a proper and big version of this fantastic picture.
I have a bit of a special bound to Sute Neko because it was the first song I ever heard from Velvet Eden, and I absolutely love it! It's a bit fun to see Dada still doing the scorpio outfit which was used in the 90's (and again now in the VELVET EDEN PV), and I also think this is the most bizarre and different look for Velvet Eden. The bandmembers look like each and one of them has their own style and not particularly gothic either (I mean RYO is a skeleton, Hora has Cloud hair and Abexx has horns! :P). I feel like this probably is the least loved era of Velvet Eden, perhaps because it broke many of the boundaries which made Velvet Eden what it was?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar