fredag 12 september 2014

Welcome~

Thanks to everyone who takes their time to check this blog.
Most of you probably found it through me since I shared it :P So you probably know what will be written here already but for everyone else; this blog is about my number one interest, the japanese musicscene. I can't guarantee that random stuff won't show up, but the mainfocus will be on music.

From mid-September I will be in Tokyo, Japan, therefor I thought opening a blog would be a good idea (I already have a group for Velvet Eden and Hora on FB but I want to share thoughts, pictures and music of the rest of my most beloved bands), and I will attend a lot of live gigs during my time there and I will update here afterwards!

Later on when I get the time, I'll transfer longer translations posted at my FB groups and also link to pictures from my Tumblr, so that it will be easier to find.

Thanks for taking your time to read this blog!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar