fredag 26 september 2014

"Tonight I'm back to elementaryschool"

Thursday evening I went to NHK Hall in Harajuku to see one of the last concerts of BUCK-TICK's Aruiwa Anarchy Tour. This was my first time seeing BUCK-TICK, so I had a lot of expectations! I got to Harajuku a bit early so I couldn't stop myself from going to Closet Child (I finally found XA-VAT's Videogaytion!!!)
Anyway, it wasn't just my first BUCK-TICK concert, but also my first, well major concert here. While standing outside waiting for the doors to open I realised I was one of the younger people there. I'm not exaggerating when I'm saying 50% was like 35-50 years old! I think it's amazing to see all these people I assume followed BUCK-TICK for years, are still active fans! The topic for todays entry is acctually a quote from one of the woman I stood next to while waiting. She was pimping herself up with the BUCK-TICK towel, wristwarmer etc. So eventhough many younger people here have no idea what band BUCK-TICK are, their old fans are still completly in love with them! (In the front row was a really old woman, in perfect view up Atsushi's crotch :P) I had a horrible seat, but since NHK Hall isn't that big, my view was still kind of okey. The music playing while waiting for the band to enter stage was a mix of euro-electro (some french song) and then a bit of cabaret-kind of music with a modern touch. The intro for the concert was cartoon factory animations with noise-music, then finally all members got on! I'll add a setlist for the bottom, I don't have anything to say for all songs anyway. To be honest I was kind of disappointed in Aruiwa Anarchy when I first heard it (okey to be completly honest I'm kind of disappointed in all of BUCK-TICK's cd's from Mona Lisa overdrive XD), but hearing the songs live really made an impression on me. First off, Atsushi's voice. Seriously, hearing him on DVD and cd is nothing, he was completly amazing! I was positive that I wouldn't get the live cd limited to Tower Records, and now I'm ordering it! (seriously, I'm ordering i while writing) My favorite songs on the record was obviously good live too, like Once upon a time and Not found. Mudai is also one of the best songs on there, and it was completly amazing live! Like I said, Atsushi's voice was perfect. Live, Mudai was even better than on the cd, I hope they'll play it again on the standing tour :3 Songs which suprised me was Satan, Montage and Masque. Satan is one of those songs I thought was a bit boring but with potential, live it really blew me away. The background images was also very suiting for the song (red rain falling down and gothy shit like that :3), and again, Atsushi's voice!!! He's just awesome. I always enjoy the older (or not so old) songs, so hearing Iconoclasm and Montage was really nice, but Limbo was the best from the previous releases. I really wish I could've been on the first floor for that... Guess I have to wait until the DVD is released so I can enjoy the concert once again. This evening the band had Kokusyoku Sumire as guests to help them during the new version of Victims of Love. I prefer the original version but I have to say..... Atsushi sounds so good in this tango sort of version XD They stayed on stage for Alice in Wonder Underground and Diablo. After this evening I can't wait until December and their standing tour *_* I was going to write something about the members...but my seat was so far away XD Uta was really genki as always though^^ and Yagami almost hit his own head with the drumstick when he was throwing it down on the floor like he always do XD Sugoi
The flowers the band got, pretty ne
Setlist:
DADA DISCO-G J T H B K H T D-
SURVIVAL DANCE
Devil’N Angel
Iconoclasm
ボードレールで眠れない
masQue
PHANTOM VOLTAIRE
サタン
世界は闇で満ちている
ONCE UPON A TIME
LIMBO
宇宙サーカス
メランコリア
NOT FOUND
無題
形而上 流星-metaform-

Encore
VICTIMS OF LOVE with 黒色すみれ
Alice in Wonder Underground
DIABOLO -Lucifer-
Love parade

Encore 2
Steppers -Parade-
モンタージュ
National Media Boys
(I was a bit sad they didn't play 夢魔 -The Nightmare which I saw they did during the summer...)


 NEWS!! BUCK-TICK will release a perfume later!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar