tisdag 16 september 2014

Arrived

I arrived at Narita yesterday morning, and without sleep for about 16h I was exhausted. I'm living a bit outside of Tokyo (30 minutes with semi express train, took me about 1h last night with the regular one), so it's kind of peaceful here.
This is the view from outside my window. Since I had not slept and I arrived at my dorm around 12, I really didn't want to go to bed and not being able to sleep in the evening, I wentto Shinjuku with 2 girls from my class and we walked around and had Korean for dinner (really tasty)
Today I woke up by a small earthquake (felt big to me though, the stuff I have on my shelf fell down...), to be honest it felt kind of surrealistic, to see the room shake XD but I'll get used to that hopefully :P It felt really good to be back in Japan, and very much to see Shinjuku again (my favorite place and also where I've stayed the past times I've been in Tokyo). I payed a visit to Puresound, which also felt awesome XD But, hmm, Tama (where I live) feels a bit, weird. Like I don't feel that much at home, maybe because I just arrived :P But also because I really enjoy the busy parts of Tokyo. Tomorrow's the first day of school, 頑張る!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar