lördag 5 augusti 2017

Dalle TOKYO DEATH DISCO #8

On the 7th of May Dalle held a twoman live at Shibuya Vuenos with the band vez. It seems like the coupling band don't really have that much incommon with Dalle, this was like a "normal" rockband, but they had quite the crowd.
Just like before the previous twoman, Atsushi was DJ:ing prior to the gig, playing some of the songs we got to hear earlier. I kind of like it, and I think he has a very interesting taste in music!
The floor on Vuenos is kind of small, so when it's packed, it's packed. I was standing close to the toilet this time, right behind Atsushi's table.
I didn't really enjoy the first band, so I acctually sat down studying on the floor, hehe. When it was finally time for Dalle I tried my best to get as close to the stage as possible infront of Közi, but as I've previously said, Közi's fans are brutal... I ended up closer than last time so I was pleased. While waiting for the gig to start, some guys passed me by to go the mens toilet, I turned around and notice one of them was Ryux from Moi Dix Mois! He seems to be good buddies with Közi.

The gig started and this time I was surprised to see how little make up Ryo was wearing! He's one of those people who I think looks kind of western when wearing make up, so it was nice seeing more of his Japanese features. Since it was such a long time ago, I can't really remember what Közi was wearing, but I have a feeling he had about the same clothes as he did at the previous live, and his hairstyle and make up was the same.
They usually play the same set list, but the last time I realised they played songs which aren't theirs, so I was eager to find out which songs it was, and to my surprise one of those was Crystal Castles Not in Love. I never was a fan of the original song but Dalle's version was awesome! I which they'd release that somehow.

At these twoman they never play an encore unfortunately. Before leaving stage Közi throw out picks, one ended up behind Atsushi's DJ table and I have to admit I first thought of heading there, but then it felt weird going behind that... I bet some other fan rushed there though, there's no rules in fandom it seems.

As always the live was really good, ICU is probably my favorite song with Dalle and it's amazing live! If you like Közi, or just wants to experience something new while in Tokyo, I highly recomend you to check them out!

Keep track of their schedule from their webpage: http://dalle.tokyo/index.html

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar