lördag 5 augusti 2017

D - 「Memory of the Wind」~Produced by HIDE-ZOU〜

To be honest I had no plan to attend this gig. I just didn't have anything to do during golden week and I felt kind of lonely, the best way to cure that is going to see a band. D is great live so why not. Like always during golden week D has 5 live gig, each produced by each member. I chose HIDE-ZOU's live because he's my favorite member, but also because of his title, "Memory of the Wind", it made hope they would play some "nature" songs (like Namonaki mori no yumegatari). When they entered stage, I knew I had picked the right day to attend. They all wore traditional clothing, (hakama etc) so I knew they'd play some of the asian inspired songs! The song which made me a fan of D was Ouka saki some ni keri and I also really like Huang di~Yami no umareta mukui and I've neverheard these songs live so I was overthrilled!
The set list started of pretty strong with Toki no koe, Meteo ~Mubi no toki, then I have to admit it slowly became a bit dull for me. But that was fixed during the encore when they did Huang di!

HIDE-ZOU also had a solo song, and that was very interesting. I haven't attended these gigs before but I assume all of them have. It's a bit disapointing the songs aren't released though, I'd love to hear a recording of that song! Beside the songs, each member also designs an original merch, HIDE-ZOU had a japanese teacup, witha  drawing of him, and it said "You know me?". Now that might seem random BUT, in Japanese that kind of teacup is called "yuunomi", pronounced very similar to "you know me" in english. It was very cute but I ended up not buying it because I have no idea how I should carry it home in my already overfilled bag.

This gig took place at Takadanobaba Area, a club I feel a bit emotionally attached to, hehe. Although I do hate the fact that their bar close so unless you buy a drink before the gig you've wasted the 500yen drink fee you have to pay by the entrance. Takadanobaba is also a nice area, I will write a bit about it later in another entry.



ーSEー
1.風がめくる頁
2.メテオ〜夢寐の刻〜
3.鬨の声
〜MC〜
4.桜花咲きそめにけり
5.NEO JAPANESQUE
6.我が敵は我にあり
〜MC〜
7.翠緑の翼
8.NOCTURNAL
~HIDE-ZOU solo コーナー~
9.Memento〜風のレイピア〜
10.Solitude〜最後の手紙〜
〜MC〜
11.空中庭園
12.悪夢喰らい
13.Humanoid
〜MC〜
14.鳥籠御殿〜L'Oiseau bleu〜

〜Encore〜
Night-ship"D"
DEAD ROCK
皇帝〜闇に生まれた報い〜
黒竜
風がめくる頁
〜End SE〜

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar