lördag 21 januari 2017

Trip down memory lane

So my first week back in Japan has ended, and I'm starting to feel at home again. I have school five days a week so on the weekend I try to do things I can't do on the weekdays, and this weekend I met up with a friend for dinner and then some fun at the 8bit café!


I wrote an entry about it last time I was in Tokyo, which you can read here.
Not much had changed, other than the place was packed this time! I guess more and more has heard about this place now.
What's so funny about this place is that they have games lying around, some you can try and they also have original cocktails. Last time I tried the awesome Dr Mario which is served with a test tube containing two "pills", if you want to read more please click on the link above!
Since their list of original cocktails are very long I want to try as many different ones as possible, so this evening I went for:

 A boy of Pink Dark, or as it was called in Japanese, ピンクダーク少年. It was supposed to be flavoured with blueberry but I just thought it was bitter, not to be recommended.

 Princess Peach Temptation, ピーチ姫の誘惑. This one tasted so sweet and the peach flavour was really strong, I loved it! (You can always count on Mario :3)

As I mentioned in my previous post, the bar charges you 500yen for staying there and you have to order something every hour. If you want to visit you can easily just google 8bit café and google maps will show you the way! Highly recommended for any gamer to visit.

This time around they had this huge Game Boy standing next to our table, still don't know if you could acctually play it...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar