söndag 22 januari 2017

Shopping services

I've been using, and constantly looking for, different shopping services for years now and I know how hard it is to find a priceworthy shopping service. Therefore I've decided to talk about the two I use for the moment!

First out is my favorite one; Zenmarket!

I was recommended Zenmarket about a year ago by a fellow D-fan. I wanted to purchase an item from their official webshop and since they only ship within Japan I was in need for a shopping service, and I wanted one that didn't have silly expensive fees. Since then I've used Zenmarket a lot and I'm very pleased with their services!
Everytime I've left a message with an inquiry they've replied very quickly, they re-pack the items you've bought for free and best of all: they only charged you 300yen per item! This however might get expensive if you're buying many things from the same shop, but if bidding on yahoo auctions for example this is the shopping service I'd recomend! If bidding, it's in realtime too. As for your credit, you can easily add more from paypal anytime you want and it will be available immediately for purchase.

The second shoppingservice I've been using a lot lately is Tenso.

Tenso isn't as much shoppingservice as it is an actual address in Japan! So you use it as you would any internetshop, place your order and pay for it, then wait until it gets delivered to Tenso's warehouse and from there you vill get your items. The positive thing about this service is that you can buy a million things and they won't charge you based on items, but weight and size. An example is when I bought 4 chekis from closetchild, the fee for that was as low as 50yen! But on the other hand when I ordered a bigger sized box with magazines and a couple of other things it ended up costing 2000yen for them to handle. They also charge extra if you want special packing, otherwise it will be shipped the same way they received your package. They offer a lot of different shippings and overall I'm satisfied with Tenso. Good to keep in mind is that you have to be able to pay for your items, with paypal or credit card directly to the store because Tenso doesn't take care of any of that, they just receive it and store it for you.

There's a lot of services available and I'm also using people in Japan who attends concerts I want to buy items from as well as the services mentioned above. If you have any question whatsoever, please leave a comment and I'll try to reply as fast as possible!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar