söndag 23 september 2018

Sailor Moon shop in Harajuku Laforet

Last September the first Sailor Moon shop opened in Harajuku Laforet (a couple of weeks after I left Tokyo grrrr). Since then I've been dying to come back and have a look.



watched a couple of videos on Youtube recorded from the store and I have to say I was expecting a bigger shop. It's devided into two parts though, one with more expensive items, such as dolls and clothes, and one with cheaper and more usable items such as totebags, pens and smartphone cases.


Since I was about to leave for Osaka I didn't want to shop and fill my bag even more, so I just bought an accessory for my phone (or any other Place you which to hang it), in the shape of Sailor Jupiter's staff.


The store is totally worth a visit, even if just for window shopping.
Laforet can be reached from the Omotesando street.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar