onsdag 12 september 2018

Back in Japan

It's been a bit over 1 year since I left Tokyo, and tomorrow I'll return to Japan. 

Starting in Tokyo I will spend some exciting 6 nights and then I'll head for Osaka where I'll do an exchange semester at Osaka University as a gradstudent.

Of course I'll attend different concerts like always but since I will be staying in Osaka not as many. I will however this time try and travel more around Japan, on my to do list is a definite visit to Kyoto and Nara, as well as Hiroshima.

As for bands, so far I will attend Schwarz Stein's outevent on September 15th in Shibuya, Tokyo. 

Later in November I have tickets to see Buck-Tick in Osaka on their standing tour (23rd) as well as for their Fish Tanker's only gig on the following day.


I hope this will be a just as fun experience in Japan as always!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar