onsdag 17 december 2014

Super Session -vol.1ー at Ikebukuro Edge

 Last night I went in the awful rainstorm to Ikebukuro to attend 333music's event Super Session -vol.1- at Ikebukuro Edge! Reason: Közi would be there!

This was the first time at Ikebukuro Edge, and eventhough it was small I think it was really good to be honest. Not that much bigger than Ikebukuro Cyber but so much better.

Like mentioned the weather was horrible last night, it was raining a lot and the wind was kind of strong, and my train was late for some weird reason so I got there about 30 minutes after they called numbers (didn't really matter to me, I had a shitty number 150).

I didn't know much about this event other than it was presented by 33music, who also makes the Motto magazines Közi participated in before, and that it would be sessions.

When I arrived I was one of the last to show up. We all got a calendar for 2015 at the door (see picture). The event began at 7.30 with the first session band and I have no idea who those people were, but they did play covers of L'arc ~en ~ciel's Winterfall and Malice Mizer's Gekka no Yasoukyoku which made everyone really enthusiastic!


They played for about 30 minutes and then it was time for Közi!
For his session, on vocals we had Közi and the bassist from Kagrra, Naoki. Közi used his Malice Mizer guitar, the one from Brise live.
To begin with they played 4 songs, then they invited ISSAY to join them on stage! I don't know that much about ISSAY other than that he's friends with Atsushi Sakurai of Buck-Tick, but I kind of liked his vocals. Also the man looked like Dracula, what's there not to like.

They played 4 songs before ISSAY joined them. Then they played another 5, among them Christmas sucks and White Christmas.
The evening ended with a talk led by Naoki, everyone got back on stage with a rose in their pocket, except for Közi, he had it in his mouth like a cigarette. At the end he threw it out, I did not manage to grab it though.
Before leaving stage he announced that they had one more present for us (except for the calendar), they'd line up outside and thank us on the way out.

If only I would've known, I was thinking about buying a christmas present for Közi but didn't because I have no idea what to give, but if I knew I'd have the chance to give it to him in person I so would've thought of something.
While standing in line to go out I began feeling bad, like should I say something? I really want to say something. Maybe you're not allowed to (since it might stop the line). I don't want to be the crazy foreign girl who can't behave at japanese lives.
In the end I just looked up at him slightly while passing by, and I heard him saying arigatou. I felt like I'd die (I passed Közi, I stood within an arms lenght away! asdfghjkl-fangirl hysteria).

Közi seemed very happy tonight, and while watching him I realised how young he seems. I felt like he can't possibly be over 40 years old, he's like a boy! He has so much energy on stage, it's very amusing to see him live.

During the talk Közi announced that the new ZIZ cd will be released at their all night event later this month. I won't be there though, but I really hope it will be sold later because I really need a copy of that.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar