söndag 3 januari 2016

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year!
I haven't really felt like making any new year's resolutions, I still don't. Really. I know I would never tell myself to start doing something on the 1st and acctually stick to that. That's why I never made any, but this year I felt like sort of trying.
Acctually I've already started the resolutions in 2015 (see what I mean, you can't just stop and begin, all changes has to come when you feel like it :P).

My first resolution I'm going to try to keep is to  do my best at taking care of my hair. Might sound easy, but not with my hair. My scalp gets oily within 1 day and the hair is dry like like a fucking desert. So I used to wash it every day which made the quality really bad and I ended up cutting it.
My hair is still pissing me off but then I look at Atsushi Sakurai from BUCK-TICK and feel; damn, I want that hair! So by the end of this year I want to look like:


Second resolution is to work out! That's a classic. And I have started this one aswell. I began in the begining of December and I'm still going! So what might have triggered this... of course a man did. A very funny story I might tell later made me find the below video and I did not just think the vocalist, Morrie, was one of the hottest Jrocker's I've ever seen but when I googled him and saw that he turns fucking 52 in a couple of months I was so impressed I decided to work out!
This probably sound really shallow, I'm gonna be honest, he wasn't the only triggering factor. There was other things playing their part in me deciding to work out, like the fact I can barely run to the bus or that I'd love to be healthy even when growing old but that's beside my point.
When I feel like falling down dead on the floor at the gym I just imagen shirtless Morrie and I'm up on that fucking bike again.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar