tisdag 19 januari 2016

Better late than never

Last year Kaya released a PV collection DVD, I'm guessing most Kaya fans remember that. And since it wasn't available on CdJapan, we fans outside of Japan was told to purchase it from Hora's online store. The bonus we would receive was a signed demo CD containing a live accoustic version of Memento Mori.
When we received our DVD however, the demo CD was not signed. Shit happens I thought (especially since Hora didn't seem to remember to sign his bonus cards for COCYTUS either...) BUT, then I and others who bought the DVD receieved a mail saying the CDs accidentely got shipped away before Kaya signed them and as an appology they would send us a signed photo instead.

This was sent in May 2015.

In October I had sort of forgotten about it, almost. I assumed it would never show up but then I saw that mail Kaya's staff had sent about the signed photo and it sort of pissed me off acctually. I'd rather they didn't say anything but to say they'll send something instead and then not do that.
So I sent a reply to that mail asking if they ever sent a photo.

Didn't get a reply, until yesterday (January 2016).

A new years card came, signed by Kaya.

I'm glad they finally did send what they originally said they would, but to take this long! I didn't even mind that much to begin with, that the demo wasn't signed. I understand if stuff like that happens, but don't promise something you end up not doing.

I'm suprised the PV DVD didn't seem to sell that much among international fans acctually, maybe because it wasn't available at the bigger record stores, and that's probably also why no one seemed to know about this demo "issue".

 I'm guessing this is a card all the fanclub members get in Japan?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar