tisdag 8 december 2015

Artist fan vol.14



1. Birthday
Dada: 15th of June (same day as Jaian from Doraemon and Shiro Ito)
Kalm: 4th of October
2.Why did you become interested in bands?
Dada: I was scouted outside of Alta.
Kalm: Parental training.
3. What's good/bad about being in a band?
Dada: I can tell what's good, but not what's bad
Kalm: The good point is that I meet different kinds of people. And the bad part is that I meet different kinds of people.
4. What do you think about while being on stage?
Dada: That I have to be careful not to strangle Kalm with a chain or stab him to death with the sword.
Kalm: Concentration.
5. Name something you notice about the other member.
Dada: Weight difference.
Kalm: The transformation after makeup.
6. What kind of music do you listen to?
Dada: The Patariro Soundtrack!
Kalm: It's too weird so I won't say.
7. What's your special skill/current obsession?
Dada: Imitation karaoke.
Kalm: The Ojaru maru purin song.
8. Favorite book/manga/movie/game etc.
Dada: "Medama kakashi no himitsu", I don't have any interest in games.
Kalm: "Mangakurabu"
9. What's your ambition?
Dada: Crawl into your room during night and set your alarm for 4 am when you're in your deepsleep.
Kalm: The themesong for Sazae-san.
10. Leave a message for the fans.
Dada: Excuse me for disturbing
Kalm: Please tell me a bakery which makes tasty cakes.

A person who likes Velvet Eden is sick.
Velvet Eden is only effective on the unhealthy
The world of Velvet Eden is a maze without an exit
Velvet Edens existence is a sin
You're in need for Velvet Edens poisonous nature
There's a qualification to wander in the maze of Velvet Eden
Won't you try experiencing Velvet Eden once?
The ordinary man who refuses Velvet Eden, I wish you the best
Even if Velvet Eden fascinates just one person
Evidence that Velvet Eden also is tired of waiting for you
Velvet Eden's story remains locked away
Come along with me, the performer of Velvet Eden


*This is said to be a faxinterview so there's just the short Q&A but then there's the weird 10 lines about Velvet Eden like a short story or something... It was rather hard to translate that, especially since I don't really understand what it's trying to say. Enjoy though~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar