lördag 10 januari 2015

Aruiwa anarchy ― N P P N B D K N ―

I'm a bit late with this but I've been a bit busy, so better late than ever I guess (?)

As most who likes Buck-Tick knows their concert at Nippon Budokan was held the 29th of December, and this year it wasn't a The Day in Question as it usually is but more like a continuation of their Aruiwa Anarchy tour.


I entered the FISHTANKer's lottery system and got tickets on the first go so I assumed I'd get a good seat, well seems like either it doesn't matter or I don't really agree with the person who's in charge of seats and thought it was a good one. Left, almost at the top seat... I'm sorry but I've gotten used to starring the bandmen in their faces, so I'm not satisfied when all I can make out of their face is their hair.

It was my first time at the Budokan so I looked forward to it and I wasn't disapointed by Buck-Tick's performance, well a bit since almost everything was the same but at the same time I was very happy to hear Heaven ending their mainsetlist. Before I left for Japan I had a major Heaven/Galaxy craving so it was nice to hear live and it also made a very beautiful ending.

The encore was the same as some night before (can't remember which), but again I was so happy to hear that they chose to play Melancholia -Electria-! I really hope they'll release the whole evening on DVD (even if I think that seems very unlikely concidering that it was almost the same as the normal tour which will be released in february) but I really want to see that song again! (in good quality).
Second encore was completly different from any other night! (thank god, I was so seeing that the night would end with Tenshi wa dare da again) and the funny thing is I was listening to ...in heaven... after the standing gigs thinking I'd love to hear that live, and now I got to! I also think it's very amusing seeing all the old fans almost looking like they're about to tear up when these old songs start to play.
To be honest I had no idea which song Nocturne -Rain Song- was... I haven't really listened that much to Gensou no Hana, and especially not the b-side, so I had no idea which song that was *slightly ashamed*. I'm kind of curious why they picked to play Climax togheter... not a favorite of mine and I would've prefered if they would've played Miss take or Elise no tame ni instead if they had to play anything from Yume miru uchuu, but at least I got two old goodies.

I've had a really good time seeing Buck-Tick, and I have to admit I felt slightly sad leaving Nippon Budokan knowing it was the last time, for now hopefully not forever.



I got the Imai/Uta-panda shirt.

Setlist
01.DADA DISCO - G J T H B K H T D -
02.Devil'N Angel
03.ICONOCLASM
04.Bodoreru de nemurenai
05.PHANTOM VOLTAIRE
06.Satan
07.masQue
08.Sekai wa yami de michite iru
09.ONCE UPON A TIME
10.Uchu Circus
11.Dokudanjou Beauty
12.SURVIVAL DANCE
13.ROMANCE
14.Zekkai
15.Aku no Hana
16.HEAVEN

Encore 
01.Melancholia-ELECTRIA-
02.NOT FOUND
03.Keijijou Ryuusei
04.Mudai

Encore 
01.Nocturnal -Rain Song-
02.CLIMAX TOGETHER
03....IN HEAVEN...
04.MOON LIGHT

 Buck-Tick's online store is having a 50% sale on old items! http://shop.buck-tick.com/

Also I picked up a copy of Ongaku to Hito in which there would be a ivereport from their tourfinal of the standing tour, and also a review of the Aku no Hana (in total there's 6 pages and also the backcover which is the add for Aku no Hana) in case anyone's thinking about buying it and wants to know if it's worth it!

Next up will be Velvet Eden's gig at Ikebukuro Chop on Wednesday 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar