lördag 6 juli 2019

Buck-Tick karaoke at Round1

Since April Buck-Tick has been collaborating with the Japanese entertainment center Round1, to be more specific, the karaoke part of Round1. This means that they have a Buck-Tick themed room as well as original Buck-Tick cocktails.


When I visited Osaka in May I obviously went there! I was mostly curous about the cocktails and the promise of costers for every cocktail bought. The cocktails we tried out was both non alcohol  BISHU LOVE and BARAIROJUJIDAN - ROSEN KREUZER -, as well as MOON -Sayonara oshiete-.
I have to say the non-alcoholic ones were tastier than Moon -Sayonara oshiete, basically it tasted like a gin and tonic. The other two had layers wit syrap I guess and felt more interesting. After they came with our drinks the staff brought a box from which I got to draw costers from. I could not see which ones I drew so it's fully possible to get more than 1 of the same coster unfortunately. Since I had 3 chances I felt like I should be able to get Atsushi, but unfortunately not. (I ended up drawing Yagami, Yutaka and Hide) The cocktails was a bit expensive (800-650) but I'm a sucker for stuff like this so...



The Buck-Tick room was fully covered in Buck-Tick images on the walls and a trailer for their live DVD was playing on the screen. Even the table had their image.
Unfortunately I could not use the Buck-Tick room as that required a minimum of 4 guests, and we were only 2. On my way out I noticed it was vacant though, so I went inside for some photos. My disapointment of not being able to sit in this gloryfull room made me pass out on the table! (hohoho)

This collaboration lasts until 15th of July, and they also changed the costers on May 28th. So the ones I got are no longer available but a new set. There 1 week left so everyone who can should go! >_<

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar