fredag 27 oktober 2017

Pompompurin Café

Yet another cutesy café in Tokyo! This one is located in Harajuku, and yet I had no idea! My friend told me about it and I really like Pompompurin so I had to go!
The café is located in the very busy Takeshita dori (the narrow street full of shops, located to the left of the JR station after you cross the street), more accurate, it's located in the "Cute Cube Harajuku" which is located at Takeshita dori. It's on the third floor and Cute Cube Harajuku has an elevator.


Just like any other theme cafés and bars EVERYTHING was pompompurin. The café itself isn't very big, on the left of the entrance is the reception desk, and on the right they had a small shopping area with different pompompurin goods.

The menu was, of course, very cute. As for me, I had a caramel drink (sort of like a frappuccino), topped with a Pompompurin cookie while my friend had the same but macha flavoured.


For main dish, I had pasta. The food itself was ok, bothing special, but look at it! It's so cute I don't even care I paid around 1000yen for ok-pasta!

Pompompurin's face was like a very thin omelette, the ears was pieces of bread wth cheese. On the side it was served with a cup of soup and salad.

The portion didn't look that big, but I felt pretty full afterwards. Having had an okey lunch, and just looking at the cute desserts my friend successfully convinced me to get one. As a big fan of pudding I had to try that, and it was a hit!

It wasn't just delicious, but the way it was served was so adorable I felt like I almost couldn't eat it. The cup is topped witha  biscuit shaped as Pompompurin's hat and the caramel was served on the side in a tiny pot.
They did have different kinds of food, but from the look of it I feel like the desserts are a better choice. So it's totally worth just coming for a drink and dessert! I don't remember the exact prices, but a drink was around 700yen, the main dishes between 1000-1500yen, and desserts from 500-1200yen.


(I miss Little Twin Stars! Aren't there any café in their honour T_T)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar