måndag 23 februari 2015

ADAMS in Stockholm

I'm back in boring and cold Sweden, that's why I haven't updated in a while (not much to do here), but this weekend I acctually went to a gig with the Japanese duo ADAMS!

ADAMS has become sort of a big talk around different communities because of their BL theme, the duo claims to be lovers and there's always some fanservice in PV's or even naked photos like in their previous album 69 (I mean just look at the title...).

I went to their last gig in Sweden which was in April 2014, and eventhough I'm not a fan I quite enjoyed them and they seemed sweet.

So back I went.

This time the gig took place in central Stockholm so I assumed, and hoped, more people would show up, but unfortunately not.

I really liked the new album SEXPLOSION, I felt like they went for a more electronical sound than before and to be honest the songs could be any western pop acts so maybe they can reach beyond Japan-fanatics with this.


The setlist was really good and I'm impressed that they keep giving it their all eventhough there's about 30 people intront of them. Yet again they explained the bands concept of two Adams rather than an Eve and an Adam.
Highlights of the evening was Romance, Seseragi, Boku no sei and Baddest Crown, but I think the opening with the new song LOVE ME really set a good start for the evening and it showed how enthusiastic they are. 

Just like last year Adam and Shota showed up behind the merchtables to sign the items being sold, and they acctually also shock hands with everyone aswell.
I was there to write about the evening so I couldn't have my eyes on the stage all the time, but I can say that they're totally worth seeing, so I recomend everyone who can and want to go see them if they stop by anywhere close! You wont regret it, they're very kind and have a sound which is easy to enjoy.

One of my personal favorites, Seseragi

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar