torsdag 20 september 2018

Schwarz Stein outstore event

Today was the outstore event for Immortal Verses in Tokyo, and I was lucky enough to attend!

The tickets to attend was handed out to everyone who bought Immortal Verses at the venues or from Hora's webshop.
Last minute it was also announced you could buy the cd there and get to participate, as well as the fact that they'd offer a cheki photo shoot.

Since I participated in the instore for Sleeping Madness I've regretted not bringing one of the Rudolf Steiner tapes so eventhough it was bothersome I decided to bring Perfect Garden with me this time!

The event was held at Saravah in Shibuya, so the capacity was pretty high for an instore. Immortal Verses was playing while we waited for Kaya and Hora, and pretty on time (13.00) the event began.

Since this event was kind of a replacement for an after event I sort of assumed/hoped they'd play a song or two from the release, unfortunatley not. Like at live gigs they sold the regular merch, including the new photosets, and they also had the option of taking a cheki with them for 2000yen.

I had not bought Hora's new solo album RESONANT yet, so I picked up a copy as well as the new photosets (see below).

Previously I had only been to the instore for Sleeping Madness so I was pretty excited to attend and to be able to get something signed. While talking with my date for the day I got the idea I'd try and ask if I could get 2 items signed, since I have bought 2 copies of Immortal Verses. I was in the first row so I did not have much time to think and act, so when they gave me a clear on having 2 items signed I ripped open one of the photosets. I love getting stuff signed but at the same time stuff like this makes me so nervous, especially if I have the rest of the fans staring at me while I pose for a photo (I hate being in pictures in general). I felt like I wanted to sink through the earth to be honest and it showed so well in my photo hehe.

For the talk, they discussed the next possible live (maybe in December), and if Hora is good at English since he goes to Hawaii (he said he's like a native. Seriously though, he said you can use Japanese to some extent on Hawaii).

I always enjoy seeing Schwarz Stein but I was a bit disapointed in the arrangement of this event. Would've appreciated if the photo was taken after the signing and not at the same time. Also they only had a black pen (to start with!), I would've liked them to sign the cover but since it's dark it wouldn't have been that visible. After a couple of people had received signaures however, the staff handed them more colors -.-'

(Funny thing, I was so nervous I didn't talk to them other than say hi and thanks, I handed Hora the lyrics sheet and he said it's nostalgic, when I went over to Kaya he didn't say anything but just signed it, then Hora turned to him and pointed out it's an original tape which made Kaya burst out that it's nostalgic. Hehe, Kaya seems to be going on automode)





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar